Bestsellers List

Monday 7 March 2011

My First Poetry Book

Hi,

Glad you could make it to this site, "My First Poetry Book"  is almost complete and I am putting the final touches to this at present. The book will be featured on this site very soon. The book will focus on my spiritual journey since my time of  water baptism in 2002, and will list poems that encouraged my faith, and conviction in my quest for the truth throughout my life to date. Some of the earliest poets on earth like King David approx 950 BC Shakespeare, John Keats & Aristotle (circa 330BC) were avid poets.

Going  briefly back to the subject of water & baptism, there's an extremly interesting post also listed on this site about a book that I have read and reviewed  in  my first post, called "The Hidden Messages in Water" some amazing facts for anyone interested in the beauty and nature of our lives, or for any students studying  Hydrology or Oceanography. Interestingly enough I am not studying any of these topics for a degree for that matter, it's all knowledge however for  my entire life  & development.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment